Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 126.96.36.1990
Virus scanner Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - is designed to detect and remove all kinds of malicious programs. The scanner uses a heuristic scanning method, which allows to control the protection of the system. In addition, the composition of the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an additional tool used to remove vrednosnyh programs or locked files (the fact that malware is not always easy to clean - they protect themselves from being deleted until the system works).
The main features and key nodes of the scanner
* Three types of scans:
o A quick scan;
o The full scan;
o Instant scanning (scanning for 2 min).
* Detects and removes malware types:
o Memory Processes Infected;
o Memory Modules Infected;
o Infected Keys in the registry;
o Registry Values Infected;
o Infected registry objects;
o Folders Infected;
o Infected files.
* Heuristic analysis Heuristics Shuriken.
* Security Module - protection malicious software in real time.
* Support for removing locked files.
* The built-in scheduler to run the scan at the scheduled time.
* The ability to download updates to the utility and anti-virus database.
* Maintain the quarantine.
* Support for Black List (the list contains items that will be ignored during scanning) - allows you to significantly speed up the work.
Formation and issue a report on the results of the scan.
* Microsoft ® Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher.
* Microsoft ® Windows 2000 or higher.
* CPU Clock Speed 500 MHz and above.
* 256 Mb of RAM.
* 25 Mb of free disk space.